TIGSS Bioinformatics Core
The TIGSS Bioinformatics Core was established in 2012 with the aim to support scientists who require bioinformatics/computational biology resources to complete their research. The core provides bioinformatics consultation and computational analyses of high-throughput biological data, including next-generation sequencing data. Best practices are followed as specified in peer reviewed journals and protocol articles. All steps of the analyses are documented so that users can replicate analyses as needed. The price structure for data analyses includes:
- Initial Bioinformatics Consultation / Discussions of Project Design: FREE
- Small assistance / Custom analysis steps / Preliminary analyses (less than 2 hours): FREE
- Comprehensive data analyses (Internal): $50 / hr
- Comprehensive data analyses (External Academic / Federal): $75 / hr
- Comprehensive data analyses (External Commercial): $100 / hr
The TIGSS Bioinformatics Core also provides graduate-level courses designed to teach various aspects of bioinformatics research, including topics such as command line skills, RNA-seq analysis, genome assembly, single-cell genomics, and metagenomics.
Since many tools and open source software produces different outputs in different data formats, please contact us regarding your requirements.