Research Communications and Public Relations
Research Communications and Public Relations serves units, centers, and institutes in the Division of Research by planning, developing, producing, or managing publications, events, websites, videos, media relations, graphics, and illustrations.
The office also curates the Research@Texas A&M website, which showcases stories about research from Texas A&M’s colleges, schools, divisions, units, campuses, and agencies that demonstrate research advances, impacts, and successes. The website also serves as a venue for highlighting research priorities and for demonstrating the university’s research capabilities.
A digital publication that creates a showcase for the university’s scientists, engineers, and scholars.
A weekly news update designed specifically for faculty-researchers and their teams at Texas A&M and delivered to 6,600-plus subscribers by email.
- Write and distribute press releases for the division, its units, and multidisciplinary projects.
- Manage relationships and interactions with journalists.
- Management of risk communication on behalf of specific aspects of laboratory research within the Texas A&M research enterprise.
- Coordination of crisis communication with Research Compliance and the Division of Marketing and Communication.
Graphics / Illustrations
- Invitations, programs, handouts, slide decks, flyers, and other items in support of events.
- Illustrations to support website and publications.