Large, Complex, Multi-disciplinary Proposal Support
Research Development Services offers faculty working on large collaborative projects professional assistance in proposal development. Research Development Services will:
- provide in-depth analysis of proposal solicitation and review criteria, as well as relevant background information, to help faculty fully understand the target agency’s overall mission and its specific program goals and objectives;
- supply high-level strategic project and proposal planning;
- assist in project and proposal coordination and scheduling;
- collaborate closely on components of center-level proposals requiring specific information on such topics as project management, education and outreach, data sharing, evaluation and assessment, diversity, and other review criteria; and
- provide editorial review and assist with other proposal aspects as needed.
To have a Proposal Development Officer contact you or to obtain more information, contact Dr. Jorja Kimball at 979.458.5794.
- Upcoming Events
- Onsite Group Workshop for the 2017 NIH Grant Proposal-Writing Program Jan 25, 2017 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM — Rudder Tower, Room 301
- Writing Successful Proposals Mar 02, 2017 01:00 PM - 04:00 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- NSF CAREER Proposal Writer’s Group Inaugural Meeting Mar 22, 2017 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- Demystifying the NSF! Mar 28, 2017 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- NSF Broader Impacts Workshop Apr 12, 2017 02:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall