Climate Change Education Partnership Alliance Office
National Science Foundation (NSF)
Limited Submission Program (LSP): This funding opportunity and the Limited Submission Program (LSP) is open to all Texas A&M faculty and principal investigators who meet the eligibility requirements. The University and The Texas A&M University System agencies jointly administer this process to select the proposal(s) that will be submitted to the sponsor in response to this solicitation.
Institutional Eligibility: Organizations and individuals involved in CCEP Phase II awards will not be eligible to serve as the CCEP Alliance Office awardee.
The proposal will be prepared and submitted by the Office of Sponsored Research Services (OSRS).
Proposal Limit: One per organization
Summary: This solicitation requests proposals for the creation of the Climate Change Partnership Alliance Office (CCEPA Office). The Principal Investigator (PI) will serve as Director of the CCEPA Office and will work closely alongside all CCEP-II PIs and co-PIs to achieve the following goals:
- Facilitate ongoing communication among CCEP-II projects through both virtual and face-to-face mechanisms;
- Foster development of a common identity that serves the collective concerns and needs of the CCEP-II network;
- Identify internal and external opportunities to leverage resources or develop synergistic activities;
- Promote dissemination of information and resources both among the CCEP-II projects and to additional stakeholder communities beyond the reach of individual CCEP-II projects; and,
- Inform and coordinate implementation of data-gathering activities associated with the program-wide evaluation that will be led by a third party contracted by NSF.
Specific responsibilities for the CCEPA Office will include, but are not limited to:
- Facilitating Communication:
- Fostering a Common Identity
- Identifying Synergistic and Leveraging Opportunities
- Promoting Dissemination
- Coordinating Program-Wide Evaluation Activities
Opportunities to engage in additional activities may emerge during the five-year lifetime of the CCEP-II projects, but additional funding to support those additional activities would need to be secured through Supplemental Funding requests or contributions through other grants.
November 16, 2012, 5:00 p.m.: Deadline for an email of intent including the title of the internal proposal and a 1-3 sentence description of the project.
Send email of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org
November 20, 2012, 5:00 p.m.: Deadline to submit an internal proposal. All proposals for the LSP must be submitted electronically using the e-proposal on-line application system.
Be prepared to upload your internal proposal. The sections will include a 1-3 page Research Plan Summary, Bio-sketch, and budget (if required).
The e-proposal site is password protected. Texas A&M Principal Investigators may use their NetID and password to access the system. If you do not have a NetID, from the e-proposal site, click on “Signup,” fill in the pertinent information and an account will be created for you.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or 979.862.2233.
November 28, 2012: Target date for the notifications to PIs of the result of the internal competition.
December 6, 2012: Required Letter of Intent Due by 5:00 pm local time.
February 5, 2013: Sponsor deadline for the full application.
Internal Selection Procedures:
Texas A&M University has established a procedure to identify limited submission opportunities and internally select proposals for Texas A&M submissions. Please contact us if you have any questions about the limited submission process.
- Upcoming Events
- Postdoctoral Professional Development Series: Communicating Science to Non-Scientists Mar 27, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
- Demystifying the NSF! Mar 28, 2017 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- PDA Bi-Annual General Meeting Apr 03, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM — MSC
- NSF Broader Impacts Workshop Apr 12, 2017 02:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- PDA Networking Event Apr 19, 2017 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM — Taz