Writing Successful Proposals
Mar 10, 2016
from 01:00 PM to 04:00 PM
|Where||103 Henderson Hall|
|Contact Name||Jim Izat|
|Contact Phone||(979) 862-1860|
|Add event to calendar||
You are invited to register for Part 1 of the Writing Successful Proposals Workshop on March 1st, 2016. If you have any questions please email Dr. Jim Izat, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The workshop will cover the best practices for successful proposals to federal and other funding agencies. Questions will be taken at the end of the session until all have been asked.
This workshop will be held in room 103 of Henderson Hall located on Jones Street directly behind ILSB. A map of the building's location is here: http://hur.tamu.edu/Top-Static-Menu/Directions.
- Upcoming Events
- Competing for NIH Postdoctoral Fellowships Jan 20, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM — 601 Rudder Tower
- Onsite Group Workshop for the 2017 NIH Grant Proposal-Writing Program Jan 25, 2017 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM — Rudder Tower, Room 301
- Writing Successful Proposals Mar 02, 2017 01:00 PM - 04:00 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- NSF CAREER Proposal Writer’s Group Inaugural Meeting Mar 22, 2017 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- Demystifying the NSF! Mar 28, 2017 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall