NIH/NSF Grant Application Changes: Overview Sessions with Q&A
Mar 10, 2016
from 03:30 PM to 04:30 PM
|Where||Kleberg Building, KLCT 113|
|Contact Name||Dr. Christina Papke|
|Add event to calendar||
RDS and SRS will be hosting four informational sessions with Q&A regarding new policies and revised organization and content of grant applications required by NSF and NIH in 2016. Brief presentations will highlight the changes, and investigators will have a chance to have their questions answered by representatives and proposal administrators from RDS and SRS.
Locations and Times of the Sessions:
March 10, 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- Upcoming Events
- Postdoctoral Professional Development Series: Communicating Science to Non-Scientists Mar 27, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
- Demystifying the NSF! Mar 28, 2017 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- PDA Bi-Annual General Meeting Apr 03, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM — MSC
- NSF Broader Impacts Workshop Apr 12, 2017 02:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- PDA Networking Event Apr 19, 2017 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM — Taz