NIH/NSF Grant Application Changes: Overview Sessions with Q&A
Mar 09, 2016
from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
|Where||College of Veterinary Medicine, VTH 101|
|Contact Name||Dr. Christina Papke|
|Add event to calendar||
RDS and SRS will be hosting four informational sessions with Q&A regarding new policies and revised organization and content of grant applications required by NSF and NIH in 2016. Brief presentations will highlight the changes, and investigators will have a chance to have their questions answered by representatives and proposal administrators from RDS and SRS.
Locations and Times of the Sessions:
College of Veterinary Medicine*
March 9, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
March 10, 3:30-4:30 p.m.
(*TTVN availability planned.)
- Upcoming Events
- PDA Bi-Annual General Meeting Apr 03, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM — MSC
- NSF Broader Impacts Workshop Apr 12, 2017 02:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- PDA Networking Event Apr 19, 2017 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM — Taz
- Postdoctoral Professional Development Series: CIRTL: Professional Development Resource for Postdocs Apr 21, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
- PDA - BioScience Writers Workshop Apr 28, 2017 08:40 AM — TBD