Imaging Research Interest Group: Networking Group
Nov 05, 2015
from 04:00 PM to 06:00 PM
|Where||University Club, Mezzanine (11th floor of Rudder)|
|Contact Name||Monica Holder|
|Add event to calendar||
All imaging researchers are encouraged to attend this second campus-wide imaging research interest group forum. The forum will provide an opportunity for researchers to make brief (2-minute) presentations on their imaging capabilities or needs.
All participants are encouraged to present a poster or have a graduate student at poster session.
Attendees will receive a directory booklet that includes research information from each presenter. This booklet also will contain presenters’ information from the previous forum.
4:00 pm – Two-minute, single-slide presentations of imaging capabilities and needs
Poster Session and Reception
5:00 pm – Social discussion during poster session
- Steven Wright – Dwight Look College of Engineering
- Gerianne Alexander – College of Liberal Arts
- Robert Burghardt – College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
- Andreas Holzenburg – College of Sciences and College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Raimund Ober – College of Medicine and Dwight Look College of Engineering
- Andreea Trache – College of Medicine
- Karen Wooley – College of Science
To register, click here.
For additional information, please contact Monica Holder.