Healthy Aging Research Interest Group: Networking Event
Apr 27, 2016
from 02:00 PM to 04:30 PM
|Where||Interdisciplinary Life Sciences Building Auditorium and Lobby|
|Contact Name||Shannon Prescott|
|Contact Phone||(979) 845-3327|
|Add event to calendar||
All researchers interested in promoting healthy aging are encouraged to attend this campus-wide research interest group event:
- Open Forum – Researchers outline their research interests and needs by giving brief (two-minute) PowerPoint presentations. Click here for information about slide presentations.
- Networking and Poster Session – Attendees continue discussion of shared interests in healthy aging in this subsequent Networking and Poster Session
2:00-3:30 p.m. Open Forum
3:30-4:30 p.m. Networking and Poster Session
- Attendance is open to all, but registration is required.
- Registration for the poster session is open to PI-eligible researchers, post-doctoral researchers, and graduate students.
- Early registration for two-minute presentations is strongly recommended since the number of contributors may be capped due to time constraints.
- Upcoming Events
- Demystifying the NSF! Mar 28, 2017 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- PDA Bi-Annual General Meeting Apr 03, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM — MSC
- NSF Broader Impacts Workshop Apr 12, 2017 02:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- PDA Networking Event Apr 19, 2017 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM — Taz
- Postdoctoral Professional Development Series: CIRTL: Professional Development Resource for Postdocs Apr 21, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM