Healthy Aging Research Interest Group: Networking Event
Dec 09, 2015
from 04:00 PM to 06:00 PM
|Where||University Club, Mezzanine (11th floor, Rudder)|
|Contact Name||Shannon Prescott|
|Add event to calendar||
All researchers interested in promoting healthy aging are encouraged to attend this campus-wide research interest group forum. The event will offer researchers the opportunity to make brief (two-minute) presentations outlining their research interests and needs.
Attendees will receive a directory that includes research information from each presenter.
REGISTER: Registration Deadline: Dec. 8, 10:00 a.m.
SLIDE AND POSTER INFORMATION
4:00 pm - PRESENTATIONS
Two-minute, single-slide presentations from researchers with expertise and interest in healthy aging. Presenters are strongly encouraged to also participate in the poster session.
5:00 pm - POSTER SESSION AND RECEPTION
Networking during poster session.
- Gerianne Alexander – College of Liberal Arts
- George B. Cunningham – College of Education and Human Development
- Marcia G. Ory – Texas A&M School of Public Health
- Upcoming Events
- Postdoctoral Professional Development Series: Communicating Science to Non-Scientists Mar 27, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
- Demystifying the NSF! Mar 28, 2017 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- PDA Bi-Annual General Meeting Apr 03, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM — MSC
- NSF Broader Impacts Workshop Apr 12, 2017 02:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- PDA Networking Event Apr 19, 2017 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM — Taz