Crafting Your Resubmission NIH Grant Proposal Kickoff
Crafting Your NIH Grant Proposal for Resubmission
A Research Proposal Development Workshop
Wednesday, May 14, 2014, 9:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Donald L. Houston Building, Auditorium
Texas A&M Research Park
200 Discovery Drive
You are invited to attend a research proposal development workshop that will provide recommendations and strategies for resubmitting a proposal to NIH. You will want to attend if you are a principal investigator who:
- has received comments on your proposal from a National Institutes of Health (NIH) study section and
- is preparing or plan to prepare a resubmission grant application.
Panel Discussion: Faculty members who have served on NIH study sections will be available to answer questions and give you first-hand knowledge of strengths and weaknesses they see in grant proposals.
REGISTER by May 12. (registration closed)
For additional information, contact:
- Upcoming Events
- Postdoctoral Professional Development Series: Communicating Science to Non-Scientists Mar 27, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
- Demystifying the NSF! Mar 28, 2017 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- PDA Bi-Annual General Meeting Apr 03, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM — MSC
- NSF Broader Impacts Workshop Apr 12, 2017 02:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- PDA Networking Event Apr 19, 2017 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM — Taz