Centers and Institutes Proposal Deadlines
All Centers and Institutes proposals for consideration by the Board of Regents must be submitted to the Division of Research (DoR) prior to submitting to the Office of the Provost. Centers and Institutes proposals are due by 5:00 p.m. on the date listed below to the Executive Associate Vice President for Research for review. Once reviewed, the proposal will be forwarded to the Provost’s Office for approval. Once approved, the proposal will be forwarded to the President for review and approval, and then submitted to the System Offices by the AVP for inclusion on the Board of Regents’ agenda.
Centers and Institutes proposals are processed through the Division of Research before submission to the Office of the Provost for review. The schedule below gives the deadlines for submission to the Division of Research and the Provost’s Office. These deadlines are strictly adhered to. All Centers and Institutes proposals must be submitted to the Division of Research by the dates below.
|DOR Deadline||Provost Deadline||BOR Meeting Date|
|Oct. 19, 2016 (Wed)||Oct. 26, 2016 (Wed)||Feb. 9-10, 2017 (Thur, Fri)|
|Jan. 12, 2017 (Thur)||Jan. 19, 2017 (Thur)||April 27-28, 2017 (Thur, Fri)|
|May 8, 2017 (Mon)||May 15, 2017 (Mon)||Aug. 17-18, 2017 (Thur, Fri)|
|July 31, 2017(Mon)||Aug. 7, 2017 (Mon)||Nov. 9-10, 2017 (Thur, Fri)|
- News From Around Campus
- Epigenetic Changes On Demand: Turning The ‘traffic Lights’ Of DNA From Red To Green
- No Drop In The Bucket: Engineer’s Water Droplet Research May Make Industrial Machines Safer
- Lee’s Interfacial Dynamics Research May Make Industry Machines Safer, More Efficient
- Research Examines Effects Of Early Preventive Dental Care In Medicaid-enrolled Children
- Texas A&M Opens World-Class Human Clinical Research Facility