Texas A&M-FAPESP Research Program
A cooperative agreement for research to implement scientific and technological cooperation through the funding of joint research projects between Texas A&M researchers and researchers from the State of São Paulo, Brazil.
The program seeks to promote collaboration initiatives in scientific research and technological development in priority areas of interest to both countries, fostering bilateral cooperation.
Each year, there are four editions of the call for proposals. Texas A&M and FAPESP participate in the 1st and 3rd Editions each year.
Sprint (São Paulo Researchers in International Collaboration)
- The Call for Proposals was released on October 26, 2021.
- An Introduction to the Texas A&M-FAPESP Research program was held on October 28, 2021, 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Proposals are due on January 31, 2022
- Notifications will be made after April 22, 2022
- Funding for the Texas A&M principal investigator will be US $10,000 per proposal per year. FAPESP will provide an equivalent amount of funding for their PIs.
- One principal investigator is required from Texas A&M and the other from a public and/or private institution of higher education in the State of São Paulo. Please note: Texas A&M Eligibility includes PI-eligible investigators at Texas A&M, as defined by SAP 15.01.01.M5.01. If you are not clear, please verify with your departmental or college business person regarding your employment Adloc.
- A full proposal must be submitted to Texas A&M and an identical copy to FAPESP. Proposals submitted to Texas A&M, must be submitted through the online application system here or go: https://tamu.infoready4.com
To join the RDS-International Opportunities Listserv to be notified of internal international opportunities, please see instructions below:
- Send an email to email@example.com and in the BODY put SUBSCRIBE intl-opps firstname lastname
Statistics for Texas A&M – FAPESP Research Program
The São Paulo Research Foundation (FAPESP) is an independent public foundation with the mission to foster research and the scientific and technological development of the State of São Paulo. The agreement between Texas A&M and FAPESP is for a period of five years, which may be extended by mutual agreement between both institutions.
For additional information on the program, please contact Research Development Services.