Research Compliance and Integrity Toolkit
Research often involves specialized review by ancillary groups outside the specified board for review. These tools provide examples of some ancillary reviews that may be required before research can begin. Ancillary reviews, if required, should be initiated by the PI in parallel with PI’s review submission. Requests for ancillary reviews should be directed to the applicable ancillary group. Each PDF provides guidance on the steps to initiate research.
Human Research [PDF]
Texas A&M IACUC Guidance and Standard Operating Procedures
IACUC Guidance (requires NetID to access)
Standard Operating Procedures (requires NetID to access)
Biosafety Manual [PDF]
Human Research Protection Program Toolkit
The Human Research Protection Program has developed Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), checklists, worksheets and templates for use by the research community.
Laboratory Decommissioning Request
- System Guidelines for the Collection of Blood Specimens via Venipuncture [Guidance PDF]
- Human Embryonic Stem Cell Research Oversight [Guidance PDF] • [Application PDF]
- Use of Drawings as Compensation or Incentive to Participate in Human Research [PDF]
- iRIS documentation with screenshots for assistance (requires NetID to access)
- GLP01-10-2020 – Research Compliance and Integrity Toolkit [PDF]