Kathleen O’Reilly, assistant professor of geography in the College of Geosciences (center right), and Richa Dhanju, TAMU Ph.D. student (left), examine how effectively local field workers train and persuade women in the villages to manage, maintain and sustain area water systems.
- News From Around Campus
- Customizing The Transportation Of Difficult-to-deliver Drugs
- Interdisciplinary Team Works To 4-D Print Metals And Alloys
- AgriLife Researchers Sequence Fuel-Producing Alga, Open Door For More Biofuel Research
- Texas A&M Researcher Provides A More Effective Method For Treating Aneurysms
- Epigenetic Changes On Demand: Turning The ‘traffic Lights’ Of DNA From Red To Green
- No Drop In The Bucket: Engineer’s Water Droplet Research May Make Industrial Machines Safer