Kathleen O’Reilly, assistant professor of geography in the College of Geosciences (center right), and Richa Dhanju, TAMU Ph.D. student (left), examine how effectively local field workers train and persuade women in the villages to manage, maintain and sustain area water systems.
- News From Around Campus
- Study: Iron Particles In Pacific Ocean Can Be Carried 2,500 Miles Feb 20, 2017
- Do Fossils Hold The Key To Successful Conservation Programs? Feb 14, 2017
- Tiny Drones, Big Questions Feb 13, 2017
- TTI Assists In Unmanned Aerial Systems Project Feb 08, 2017
- Desks Join The Internet Of Things Feb 07, 2017
- Texas Designated As Automated Vehicles Proving Ground Feb 02, 2017