Kathleen O’Reilly, assistant professor of geography in the College of Geosciences (center right), and Richa Dhanju, TAMU Ph.D. student (left), examine how effectively local field workers train and persuade women in the villages to manage, maintain and sustain area water systems.
- News From Around Campus
- Robonaut: Perception In Space
- Studying Animal Behavior Through Their Own Eyes
- Researchers Present Findings To Policymakers
- Hu Receives NSF Grant For Research On Novel Algorithms For Large-scale Attributed Networks
- Are Regulations Stalling The Future Of Health Technology?
- Lutkenhaus And Collaborators Featured On Cover Of Advanced Materials Interfaces