Texas A&M Preclinical and Phenotyping Core
The Texas A&M Preclinical Phenotyping Core (RPPC) offers preclinical houses various instruments to measure and quantify mouse physiology and behavior to help you at every step in your translational research. We offer a wide variety of state-of-the-art equipment to help expedite comprehensive research in many fields, including Behavior, Cardiovascular, Cancer, Chemical, Metabolic, and skeletalmuscular. Training and experimental support is available.
At the TPPC, we offer fee-for-service analysis and access to a large quantity of shared workspace instrumentation.
- Coulbourn Habitest System
- Noldus Open Field
- Noldus Three Chamber Sociability
- Noldus Barnes Maze
- Noldus Radial Arm Maze
- Water Maze
- Rotarod Test (Both Rats or mice)
- Chatillon Force Measurement
- VetScan HM5 Color Hematology System
- DxC 700 AU (Serum/Plasma/Urine Chemistry)
- OsmoPro Multi-Sample Micro-Osmometer
- Hatteras Multi-Channel Blood Pressure Analysis System
- TSE PhenoMaster
- Hatteras Metabolic Cage
- Leica ASP300 Tissue Processor
- Leica CM1950 Cryostat
- Leica EG1150 Tissue Embedding
- Leica RM2165 Rotary Microtome
- Leica HistoCore SPECTRA Workstation: H&E, PAS, PAS-Alcian Blue
- Cytek Aurora Flow Cytometer
- Bio-Rad Bio-Plex Luminex
- Protein Simple Jess Automated Western Blot System
- Vevo 3100 Ultrasound
- Stortz Endoscope
- TSE Whole Body Inhalation Chamber: Toxicant (gas, vapor, and aerosol) exposure in their own cage (16 cages).
- TubeWriter 360: Print anything on various sizes of tubes, vials, microscope slides, and more.