Texas A&M University understands the critical role that inventors and innovators play in harnessing the products of the University's research enterprise for the betterment of Texas, the nation, and the world. The Division of Research oversees the , which welcomes new technology-driven businesses and invites them to participate in strategic partnerships with Texas A&M programs and resources.
- The Division of Research manages the Texas A&M Bioscience Business Accelerator; a specialized life sciences accelerator housed in the Texas A&M Institute for Preclinical Studies facilitiy and designed for emerging life sciences companies.
- The Division is also a founding partner in Startup Aggieland, Texas A&M’s student business accelerator.
- Texas A&M's Mays Business School's Center for New Ventures and Entrepreneurship (CNVE) provides encouragement, education, networking, and assistance to students, faculty, and Texas businesses interested or involved in entrepreneurship.
Resources for Entrepreneurs
- Aggie Angel Network (AAN)
- National Business Incubation Association (NBIA)
- National Collegiate Inventors and Innovators Alliance (NCIIA)
- Texas A&M Entrepreneurship Society- student organization