Proctor & Gamble Higher Education Grant
Proctor and Gamble Fund
Limited Submission Program (LSP): This funding opportunity and the LSP is open to all Texas A&M University faculty and principal investigators (PIs) who meet the eligibility requirements. The University and The Texas A&M University System agencies jointly administer this process to select the proposal(s) that will be submitted to the sponsor in response to this solicitation.
Institutional Eligibility: In fairness to all participating institutions, there is a limit of two applications per discipline (i.e., two applications from the School of Business, two applications from the School of Engineering, etc).
The proposal will be prepared and submitted by Sponsored Research Services (SRS).
Proposal Limit: Two (2) per college
The Procter & Gamble Fund Higher Education Grant Program has been established to provide support for efforts of regionally accredited U.S. colleges and universities that will better prepare students for success in business. A Selection Committee reviews all applications and selects the winning projects. Based on the scope of the project, grants ranging from $5,000 to $10,000 will be awarded. Awards are for one year only. The maximum any college or university will receive in one year is $50,000.
Grants will be provided for specific projects or programs, not for operating support. Examples of eligible projects include, but are not limited to:
- Improving curriculum to be at the cutting edge in relevance and effectiveness;
- Fostering and enabling leadership opportunities and learning;
- Creating a learning environment that encourages and enhances innovation and creativity;
- Strengthening diversity in thought, participation and ongoing interaction.
July 2, 2013: Deadline for an email of intent including the title of the internal proposal and a one to three sentence description of the project.
Send email of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
July 9, 2013: Deadline to submit an internal proposal.
All proposals for the LSP must be submitted electronically using the e-proposal on-line application system.
Be prepared to upload your internal proposal. The sections will include a 1-3 page research plan summary and bio-sketch.
The e-proposal site is password protected. Texas A&M PIs may use their NetID and password to access the system. If you do not have a NetID, from the e-proposal site, click on “Signup,” fill in the pertinent information and an account will be created for you.
If you have any questions, please contact:
email@example.com or 979.862.2233.
July 30, 2013: Target date for the notifications to PIs of the result of the internal competition.
September 30, 2013: Sponsor deadline for the full application.
Proctor & Gamble accepts applications for this program yearly on September 30th.
Internal Selection Procedures:
Texas A&M has established a procedure to identify limited submission opportunities and internally select proposals for Texas A&M submissions. Please contact us if you have any questions about the limited submission process.
- Upcoming Events
- Competing for NIH Postdoctoral Fellowships Jan 20, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM — 601 Rudder Tower
- Onsite Group Workshop for the 2017 NIH Grant Proposal-Writing Program Jan 25, 2017 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM — Rudder Tower, Room 301
- Writing Successful Proposals Mar 02, 2017 01:00 PM - 04:00 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- NSF CAREER Proposal Writer’s Group Inaugural Meeting Mar 22, 2017 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- Demystifying the NSF! Mar 28, 2017 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall