Elizabeth Munsterberg Koppitz
American Psychological Foundation
Limited Submission Program (LSP): This funding opportunity and the Limited Submission Program (LSP) is open to all Texas A&M faculty and principal investigators who meet the eligibility requirements. Texas A&M University and The Texas A&M University System Agencies jointly administer this process to select the proposal(s) that will be submitted to the sponsor in response to this solicitation.
Institutional Eligibility: Only one application accepted from any one institution in any given year.
• Completed doctoral candidacy (documentation required).
• Demonstrated research competence and area commitment.
The proposal will be prepared and submitted by Sponsored Research Services (SRS).
Proposal Limit: 1
Summary: The Elizabeth Munsterberg Koppitz Fellowship program supports graduate research projects and scholarships in child psychology.
• Nurture excellent young scholars for careers in areas of psychology; for example child-clinical, pediatric, school, educational, and developmental psychopathology.
• Support scholarly work contributing to the advancement of knowledge in these areas.
• Up to four research awards of up to $25,000 each; up to two $5,000 scholarships for runners-up.
• Support for one year only.
• Only one application accepted from any one institution in any given year.
• Tuition waiver/coverage from home institution.
August 14, 2013: Deadline for an email of intent including the title of the internal proposal and a one-three sentence description of the project.
Send email of intent to email@example.com
August 21, 2013: Deadline to submit an internal proposal.
All proposals for the LSP must be submitted electronically using the e-proposal on-line application system.
Be prepared to upload your internal proposal. The sections will include a one-three page research plan summary and a two page Bio-sketch.
The e-proposal site is password protected. Texas A&M principal investigators may use their NetID and password to access the system. If you do not have a NetID, click HERE to activate your NetID. You will need your UIN and your date of birth.
If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 979.862.2233.
September 11, 2013: Target date for the notifications to PIs of the result of the internal competition.
November 15, 2013: Sponsor deadline for the full application.
Internal Selection Procedures:
Texas A&M has established a procedure to identify limited submission opportunities and internally select proposals for Texas A&M submissions. Please contact us if you have any questions about the limited submission process.
- Upcoming Events
- Competing for NIH Postdoctoral Fellowships Jan 20, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM — 601 Rudder Tower
- Onsite Group Workshop for the 2017 NIH Grant Proposal-Writing Program Jan 25, 2017 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM — Rudder Tower, Room 301
- Writing Successful Proposals Mar 02, 2017 01:00 PM - 04:00 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- NSF CAREER Proposal Writer’s Group Inaugural Meeting Mar 22, 2017 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- Demystifying the NSF! Mar 28, 2017 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall