P&G Higher Education Grant Program (2012)
Limited Submission Funding Opportunity for Texas A&M University
Texas A&M University faculty are eligible.
Your proposal will need to be submitted in the name of Texas A&M University. The proposal will be prepared and submitted by the Office of Sponsored Research Services (OSRS)
Number of Applications: 2
There is a limit of two applications per college.
The Procter & Gamble Fund Higher Education Grant Program has been established to provide support for efforts of regionally accredited U.S. colleges and universities that will better prepare students for success in business. A Selection Committee reviews all applications and selects the winning projects. Based on the scope of the project, grants ranging from $5,000 to $10,000 will be awarded. Awards are for one year only. The maximum any college or university will receive in one year is $50,000.
Grants will be provided for specific projects or programs, not for operating support. Examples of eligible projects include, but are not limited to:
• Improving curriculum to be at the cutting edge in relevance and effectiveness;
• Fostering and enabling leadership opportunities and learning;
• Creating a learning environment that encourages and enhances innovation and creativity;
• Strengthening diversity in thought, participation and ongoing interaction.
Grants will be provided for specific projects or programs, not for operating support.
July 26, 2012, 5:00 pm: Deadline for an email of intent, title of internal proposal and a 1-3 sentence description of the project.
Send email of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org
July 31, 2012, 5:00 pm: Deadline to submit an internal proposal. All proposals submitted for the Limited Submissions must be submitted electronically using the on-line application system, which is available at: https://eproposal.tamu.edu.
Be prepared to upload your internal proposal, the sections will include a 1-3 page Research Plan Summary, Bio-sketch, and a budget.
This site is password protected. Texas A&M University tenure or tenure track faculty may use their neo password to access the system. To change your password go to: https://eproposal.tamu.edu, click on "Forget your password?" and enter the email account you used to setup your account. If you need to setup a new account go to: https://eproposal.tamu.edu, click on "Need an eProposal Account," fill in the pertinent information and an account will be created for you.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or 979.845.1811.
August 6, 2012: The Internal Selection Committee will notify PIs of the result of the internal competition.
September 30, 2012: Deadline Request of Application.
*Grant Applications are accepted July 1, 2012 - September 30, 2012.
Internal Selection Procedures:
Texas A&M University has established a procedure to identify limited submission opportunities and internally select proposals for Texas A&M submissions.
- Upcoming Events
- Postdoctoral Professional Development Series: Communicating Science to Non-Scientists Mar 27, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
- Demystifying the NSF! Mar 28, 2017 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- PDA Bi-Annual General Meeting Apr 03, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM — MSC
- NSF Broader Impacts Workshop Apr 12, 2017 02:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- PDA Networking Event Apr 19, 2017 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM — Taz