Texas A&M - CAPES: Research Grant Program
Texas A&M University and the Brazilian Federal Agency for Support and Evaluation of Graduate Education (CAPES) began the Research Grant Program in 2013. The program seeks to facilitate global faculty-to-faculty collaboration and further research ties between the two countries that yield preliminary results and enable joint applications for extramural funded programs.
Statistics for Research Grant Program
|Year||Proposals Submitted||Proposals Funded|
- Texas A&M-CAPES Research Grant FAQs.
Monica Bruno Holder, MS
International Programs Coordinator
Research Development Services
Division of Research
- Upcoming Events
- Demystifying the NSF! Mar 28, 2017 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- PDA Bi-Annual General Meeting Apr 03, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM — MSC
- NSF Broader Impacts Workshop Apr 12, 2017 02:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- PDA Networking Event Apr 19, 2017 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM — Taz
- Postdoctoral Professional Development Series: CIRTL: Professional Development Resource for Postdocs Apr 21, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM