Texas A&M - CAPES: Research Grant Program
Texas A&M University and the Brazilian Federal Agency for Support and Evaluation of Graduate Education (CAPES) began the Research Grant Program in 2013. The program seeks to facilitate global faculty-to-faculty collaboration and further research ties between the two countries that yield preliminary results and enable joint applications for extramural funded programs.
- The was released on December 1, 2014.
- Full proposals were due March 2, 2015.
- Proposals are currently under review.
- Texas A&M-CAPES Research Grant FAQs.
Monica Bruno Holder, MS
International Programs Coordinator
Research Development Services
Division of Research
- Upcoming Events
- Competing for NIH Postdoctoral Fellowships Jan 20, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM — 601 Rudder Tower
- Onsite Group Workshop for the 2017 NIH Grant Proposal-Writing Program Jan 25, 2017 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM — Rudder Tower, Room 301
- Writing Successful Proposals Mar 02, 2017 01:00 PM - 04:00 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- NSF CAREER Proposal Writer’s Group Inaugural Meeting Mar 22, 2017 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- Demystifying the NSF! Mar 28, 2017 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall