Write Winning NIH Grant Proposals 24 Sep 2015
Sep 24, 2015
from 08:30 AM to 04:00 PM
|Where||Rudder Tower 601|
|Contact Name||Dr. John Ivy|
|Add event to calendar||
Registration Deadline: Sept. 17, 5:00 p.m.
Dr. John D. Robertson
Grant Writers' Seminars & Workshops, LLC
Faculty will learn how to present their case to review committees using proven tips and strategies; write with a linear progression of logic that leads the reviewers through the application; and write for two review audiences—assigned reviewers reading a proposal in its entirety and non-assigned reviewers reading critical sections only.
- Open to all Texas A&M principal investigators interested in submitting a research proposal to the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- Postdoctoral researchers may be able to attend on a space-available basis. Seats available after registration closes will be made available to post-docs on a first-registered, first-offered basis.
- Registration not available for graduate students.
Faculty interested in applying for the 2016 NIH Grant Proposal-Writing Program must attend this seminar or have attended this seminar within the past two years.
- John Ivy, Ph.D., Senior Research Development Officer (email@example.com, 979.458.4280)
- Shannon Prescott, Senior Administrative Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org, 979.845-3327)
- Upcoming Events
- Competing for NIH Postdoctoral Fellowships Jan 20, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM — 601 Rudder Tower
- Onsite Group Workshop for the 2017 NIH Grant Proposal-Writing Program Jan 25, 2017 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM — Rudder Tower, Room 301
- Writing Successful Proposals Mar 02, 2017 01:00 PM - 04:00 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- NSF CAREER Proposal Writer’s Group Inaugural Meeting Mar 22, 2017 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- Demystifying the NSF! Mar 28, 2017 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall