PESCA Proposal Writer’s Workshop II
Oct 11, 2016
from 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM
|Where||103 Henderson Hall|
|Contact Name||Jim Izat|
|Add event to calendar||
You are invited to register for the PESCA Proposal Writer’s Workshop on October 11, 2016. If you have any questions about the workshop please email Dr. Jim Izat, email@example.com.
The workshop will cover the best practices for formatting and writing PESCA Grant Program proposals. Questions will be taken at the end of the session.
This workshop will be held in room 103 of Henderson Hall. A map of the building's location is here:http://hur.tamu.edu/Top-Static-Menu/Directions
- Upcoming Events
- Postdoctoral Professional Development Series: Communicating Science to Non-Scientists Mar 27, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
- Demystifying the NSF! Mar 28, 2017 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- PDA Bi-Annual General Meeting Apr 03, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM — MSC
- NSF Broader Impacts Workshop Apr 12, 2017 02:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- PDA Networking Event Apr 19, 2017 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM — Taz