NSF Proposal Writer’s Group Inaugural Meeting
Sep 29, 2015
from 02:00 PM to 03:30 PM
|Where||103 Henderson Hall|
|Contact Name||Jim Izat|
|Contact Phone||(979) 458-1860|
|Add event to calendar||
You are invited to register for the 2016 NSF Proposal Submission and Resubmission Writer's Group Meeting on September 29, 2015. If you have any questions about the goals and strategies of this NSF proposals writer's group please email Dr. Jim Izat, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The workshop will cover strategies and considerations relevant to the successful creation or resubmission of proposals to the National Science Foundation. Questions will be taken at the end of the session until all have been asked and answered.
This workshop will be held in room 103 of Henderson Hall in the center of the Texas A&M University campus. A map of the building's location is here: http://hur.tamu.edu/Top-Static-Menu/Directions
- Upcoming Events
- PDA Bi-Annual General Meeting Apr 03, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM — MSC
- NSF Broader Impacts Workshop Apr 12, 2017 02:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- PDA Networking Event Apr 19, 2017 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM — Taz
- Postdoctoral Professional Development Series: CIRTL: Professional Development Resource for Postdocs Apr 21, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
- PDA - BioScience Writers Workshop Apr 28, 2017 08:40 AM — TBD