NSF CAREER Proposal Writer’s Group Inaugural Meeting
Mar 22, 2017
from 01:00 PM to 03:30 PM
|Where||103 Henderson Hall|
|Contact Name||Jim Izat|
|Add event to calendar||
You are invited to register for the 2017 NSF CAREER Writer’s Group Meeting. If you have any questions about the goals and strategies of this proposal writer's group please email Dr. Jim Izat, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The workshop will cover the strategies and considerations relevant to creation of successful proposals submitted to 2017 NSF CAREER Grant Program. Questions will be taken at the end of the session until all have been asked and answered.
This workshop will be held in room 103 of Henderson Hall in the center of the Texas A&M University campus. A map of the building's location is here: http://hur.tamu.edu/Top-Static-Menu/Directions.
- Upcoming Events
- Onsite Group Workshop for the 2017 NIH Grant Proposal-Writing Program Jan 25, 2017 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM — Rudder Tower, Room 301
- Writing Successful Proposals Mar 02, 2017 01:00 PM - 04:00 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- NSF CAREER Proposal Writer’s Group Inaugural Meeting Mar 22, 2017 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- Demystifying the NSF! Mar 28, 2017 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- NSF Broader Impacts Workshop Apr 12, 2017 02:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall