NSF Broader Impacts Workshop
You are invited to register for the NSF Broader Impacts Workshop. If you have any questions about the workshop please email Dr. Jim Izat, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The workshop will cover the strategies and considerations relevant to the Broader Impacts requirement of grant proposals submitted to the National Science Foundation. Questions will be taken at the end of the session until all have been asked and answered.
This workshop will be held in room 103 of Henderson Hall in the center of the Texas A&M University campus. A map of the building's location http://hur.tamu.edu/Top-Static-Menu/Directions.
- Upcoming Events
- Competing for NIH Postdoctoral Fellowships Jan 20, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM — 601 Rudder Tower
- Onsite Group Workshop for the 2017 NIH Grant Proposal-Writing Program Jan 25, 2017 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM — Rudder Tower, Room 301
- Writing Successful Proposals Mar 02, 2017 01:00 PM - 04:00 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- NSF CAREER Proposal Writer’s Group Inaugural Meeting Mar 22, 2017 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- Demystifying the NSF! Mar 28, 2017 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall