NIH Resubmission Proposal Writing Series Orientation Meeting, Tuesday, Sep 15
Sep 15, 2015
from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM
|Contact Name||John Ivy|
|Add event to calendar||
The Division of Research is offering a semester-long NIH Resubmission Proposal Writing Series, with the goal of preparing a competitive resubmission proposal to submit in 2016.
Following an Orientation Meeting (plan to attend either Sep. 14 or Sep. 15), participants will be asked to draft a resubmission proposal Introduction and revised Specific Aims. John Ivy will be available for one-on-one discussions of these documents, your Summary Statement, and your proposal development strategy. Finally, small groups of writers (6-8 members) will meet every two to three weeks during the Fall Semester to critique each others' writing.
If you wish to participate in this series, please plan to attend one of the two Orientation Meetings.
- Upcoming Events
- Postdoctoral Professional Development Series: Communicating Science to Non-Scientists Mar 27, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
- Demystifying the NSF! Mar 28, 2017 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- PDA Bi-Annual General Meeting Apr 03, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM — MSC
- NSF Broader Impacts Workshop Apr 12, 2017 02:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- PDA Networking Event Apr 19, 2017 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM — Taz