NIH Resubmission Proposal Writing Series Orientation Meeting, Monday, Sep 14
Sep 14, 2015
from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM
|Contact Name||John Ivy|
|Add event to calendar||
The Division of Research is offering a semester-long NIH Resubmission Proposal Writing Series, with the goal of preparing a competitive resubmission proposal to submit in 2016.
Following an Orientation Meeting (plan to attend either Sep. 14 or Sep. 15), participants will be asked to draft a resubmission proposal Introduction and revised Specific Aims. John Ivy will be available for one-on-one discussions of these documents, your Summary Statement, and your proposal development strategy. Finally, small groups of writers (6-8 members) will meet every two to three weeks during the Fall Semester to critique each others' writing.
If you wish to participate in this series, please plan to attend one of the two Orientation Meetings.
- Upcoming Events
- Onsite Group Workshop for the 2017 NIH Grant Proposal-Writing Program Jan 25, 2017 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM — Rudder Tower, Room 301
- Writing Successful Proposals Mar 02, 2017 01:00 PM - 04:00 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- NSF CAREER Proposal Writer’s Group Inaugural Meeting Mar 22, 2017 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- Demystifying the NSF! Mar 28, 2017 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- NSF Broader Impacts Workshop Apr 12, 2017 02:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall