April 27th Campus-wide Imaging Network Activity and Social
Apr 27, 2015
from 04:30 PM to 06:30 PM
|Where||University Club, Mezzanine 11th floor Rudder|
|Contact Name||Mr. Jason Whisenant|
|Add event to calendar||
60 people from 8 different colleges/units attended the April 27th campus-wide imaging network activity and social.
Click here for the program.
Click here for a copy of the presentation slides.
The program included:
29 presenters from 7 different colleges/units provided 1 slide/2 minute presentations of either their imaging capabilities or imaging needs
Open social discussion around posters
A post survey of attendees found that 87% indicated the event increased their knowledge of those with imaging needs or imaging capabilities across campus and 93% would attend follow up meeting on specific topical areas if offered.
64% indicated they connected with someone they didn't know previously and would like to possibly work with in the future.
Dr. Steven Wright, College of Engineering
Dr. Andreas Holzenburg, College of Science
Dr. Jay Griffin, College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
Dr. Jonathan Levine, College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
Dr. Andreea Trache, College of Medicine
The event was co-sponsored by the Texas Engineering Experiment Station and Dr. Glen Laine, Vice President for Research at Texas A&M University.
- Upcoming Events
- Competing for NIH Postdoctoral Fellowships Jan 20, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM — 601 Rudder Tower
- Onsite Group Workshop for the 2017 NIH Grant Proposal-Writing Program Jan 25, 2017 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM — Rudder Tower, Room 301
- Writing Successful Proposals Mar 02, 2017 01:00 PM - 04:00 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- NSF CAREER Proposal Writer’s Group Inaugural Meeting Mar 22, 2017 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- Demystifying the NSF! Mar 28, 2017 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall