April 27th Campus-wide Imaging Network Activity and Social
Apr 27, 2015
from 04:30 PM to 06:30 PM
|Where||University Club, Mezzanine 11th floor Rudder|
|Contact Name||Mr. Jason Whisenant|
|Add event to calendar||
60 people from 8 different colleges/units attended the April 27th campus-wide imaging network activity and social.
Click here for the program.
Click here for a copy of the presentation slides.
The program included:
29 presenters from 7 different colleges/units provided 1 slide/2 minute presentations of either their imaging capabilities or imaging needs
Open social discussion around posters
A post survey of attendees found that 87% indicated the event increased their knowledge of those with imaging needs or imaging capabilities across campus and 93% would attend follow up meeting on specific topical areas if offered.
64% indicated they connected with someone they didn't know previously and would like to possibly work with in the future.
Dr. Steven Wright, College of Engineering
Dr. Andreas Holzenburg, College of Science
Dr. Jay Griffin, College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
Dr. Jonathan Levine, College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
Dr. Andreea Trache, College of Medicine
The event was co-sponsored by the Texas Engineering Experiment Station and Dr. Glen Laine, Vice President for Research at Texas A&M University.
- Upcoming Events
- PDA Bi-Annual General Meeting Apr 03, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM — MSC
- NSF Broader Impacts Workshop Apr 12, 2017 02:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- PDA Networking Event Apr 19, 2017 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM — Taz
- Postdoctoral Professional Development Series: CIRTL: Professional Development Resource for Postdocs Apr 21, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
- PDA - BioScience Writers Workshop Apr 28, 2017 08:40 AM — TBD