Healthy Aging Research Interest Group: Networking Event
Apr 27, 2016
from 02:00 PM to 04:30 PM
|Where||Interdisciplinary Life Sciences Building Auditorium and Lobby|
|Contact Name||Shannon Prescott|
|Contact Phone||(979) 845-3327|
|Add event to calendar||
All researchers interested in promoting healthy aging are encouraged to attend this campus-wide research interest group event:
- Open Forum – Researchers outline their research interests and needs by giving brief (two-minute) PowerPoint presentations. Click here for information about slide presentations.
- Networking and Poster Session – Attendees continue discussion of shared interests in healthy aging in this subsequent Networking and Poster Session
2:00-3:30 p.m. Open Forum
3:30-4:30 p.m. Networking and Poster Session
- Attendance is open to all, but registration is required.
- Registration for the poster session is open to PI-eligible researchers, post-doctoral researchers, and graduate students.
- Early registration for two-minute presentations is strongly recommended since the number of contributors may be capped due to time constraints.
- Upcoming Events
- Competing for NIH Postdoctoral Fellowships Jan 20, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM — 601 Rudder Tower
- Onsite Group Workshop for the 2017 NIH Grant Proposal-Writing Program Jan 25, 2017 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM — Rudder Tower, Room 301
- Writing Successful Proposals Mar 02, 2017 01:00 PM - 04:00 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- NSF CAREER Proposal Writer’s Group Inaugural Meeting Mar 22, 2017 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- Demystifying the NSF! Mar 28, 2017 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall