Healthy Aging Research Interest Group: Networking Event
Dec 09, 2015
from 04:00 PM to 06:00 PM
|Where||University Club, Mezzanine (11th floor, Rudder)|
|Contact Name||Shannon Prescott|
|Add event to calendar||
All researchers interested in promoting healthy aging are encouraged to attend this campus-wide research interest group forum. The event will offer researchers the opportunity to make brief (two-minute) presentations outlining their research interests and needs.
Attendees will receive a directory that includes research information from each presenter.
REGISTER: Registration Deadline: Dec. 8, 10:00 a.m.
SLIDE AND POSTER INFORMATION
4:00 pm - PRESENTATIONS
Two-minute, single-slide presentations from researchers with expertise and interest in healthy aging. Presenters are strongly encouraged to also participate in the poster session.
5:00 pm - POSTER SESSION AND RECEPTION
Networking during poster session.
- Gerianne Alexander – College of Liberal Arts
- George B. Cunningham – College of Education and Human Development
- Marcia G. Ory – Texas A&M School of Public Health
- Upcoming Events
- Competing for NIH Postdoctoral Fellowships Jan 20, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM — 601 Rudder Tower
- Onsite Group Workshop for the 2017 NIH Grant Proposal-Writing Program Jan 25, 2017 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM — Rudder Tower, Room 301
- Writing Successful Proposals Mar 02, 2017 01:00 PM - 04:00 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- NSF CAREER Proposal Writer’s Group Inaugural Meeting Mar 22, 2017 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- Demystifying the NSF! Mar 28, 2017 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall