ENG-LIFE 2017: Biomanufacturing and Synthetic Biology
Apr 14, 2017
from 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
|Where||MSC, Room 2300 C,D & E|
|Contact Name||Shannon Eyre|
|Add event to calendar||
Poster abstracts should be uploaded at time of registration.
PI-eligible researchers, postdoctoral researchers, graduate and undergraduate students are invited to register for the ENG-LIFE 2017 to be held on Friday, April 14, 2017, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. in Memorial Student Center, Room 2300 C, D, & E.
The purpose of this workshop is to promote multidisciplinary interaction and scientific communication in the field of engineering, physical sciences, and life sciences. The event will also offer a venue for students to gain valuable experience by presenting their latest research results and interacting with fellow students and prominent researchers from Texas A&M University.
Admission is free, but registration is required. A continental breakfast and lunch will be provided for all registered attendees.
Two keynote speakers
Ten invited short talks (10-12 minutes)
- A required abstract (250-word maximum) for each poster must be submitted at time of online registration. An abstract template is provided here.
- Researchers from all disciplines are encouraged to submit posters.
- Anyone interested in ENG-LIFE is encouraged to participate and view posters from current and potential collaborators and colleagues.
8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Registration
8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Oral Presentations
12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. Poster Session (abstract required)
1:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Oral Presentations and Closing Remarks
Ms. Shannon Eyre (email@example.com), Division of Research
Dr. Arum Han (firstname.lastname@example.org), Electrical and Computer Engineering, ENG-LIFE 2017 Committee Chair
- Upcoming Events
- Postdoctoral Professional Development Series: Communicating Science to Non-Scientists Mar 27, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
- Demystifying the NSF! Mar 28, 2017 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- PDA Bi-Annual General Meeting Apr 03, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM — MSC
- NSF Broader Impacts Workshop Apr 12, 2017 02:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- PDA Networking Event Apr 19, 2017 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM — Taz