Demystifying the NSF!
You are invited to register for the Fall 2016 "Demystifying the NSF!" workshop on October. 4, 2016. The goal of this workshop will be to familiarize participants with the mission and structure of the National Science Foundation, the NSF merit review process, how to navigate the NSF website, and how to find relevant funding and other NSF related information.
If you have any questions about the goals and strategies of this workshop please email Dr. Jim Izat, email@example.com.
This workshop will be held in room 103 of Henderson Hall in the center of the Texas A&M University campus. A map of the building's location is here: http://hur.tamu.edu/Top-Static-Menu/Directions.
- Upcoming Events
- PDA Bi-Annual General Meeting Apr 03, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM — MSC
- NSF Broader Impacts Workshop Apr 12, 2017 02:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- PDA Networking Event Apr 19, 2017 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM — Taz
- Postdoctoral Professional Development Series: CIRTL: Professional Development Resource for Postdocs Apr 21, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
- PDA - BioScience Writers Workshop Apr 28, 2017 08:40 AM — TBD