Crafting Your Resubmission NIH Grant Proposal Kickoff
Crafting Your NIH Grant Proposal for Resubmission
A Research Proposal Development Workshop
Wednesday, May 14, 2014, 9:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Donald L. Houston Building, Auditorium
Texas A&M Research Park
200 Discovery Drive
You are invited to attend a research proposal development workshop that will provide recommendations and strategies for resubmitting a proposal to NIH. You will want to attend if you are a principal investigator who:
- has received comments on your proposal from a National Institutes of Health (NIH) study section and
- is preparing or plan to prepare a resubmission grant application.
Panel Discussion: Faculty members who have served on NIH study sections will be available to answer questions and give you first-hand knowledge of strengths and weaknesses they see in grant proposals.
REGISTER by May 12. (registration closed)
For additional information, contact:
- Upcoming Events
- Competing for NIH Postdoctoral Fellowships Jan 20, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM — 601 Rudder Tower
- Onsite Group Workshop for the 2017 NIH Grant Proposal-Writing Program Jan 25, 2017 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM — Rudder Tower, Room 301
- Writing Successful Proposals Mar 02, 2017 01:00 PM - 04:00 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- NSF CAREER Proposal Writer’s Group Inaugural Meeting Mar 22, 2017 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- Demystifying the NSF! Mar 28, 2017 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall