Mixer: Interdisciplinary Research in Big Data
Oct 15, 2015
from 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM
|Contact Name||Sharon McCord|
|Add event to calendar||
As part of a new TEES/TAMU Big Data Initiative, The Texas A&M Engineering Experiment Station and the Dwight Look College of Engineering (TEES/COE), in partnership with the Texas A&M University Division of Research, have allocated funds to support collaborative interdisciplinary research in Big Data. A seed grant program will provide funds to facilitate the formation of interdisciplinary research teams to conduct early-stage research. The purpose of this mixer is to help participants identify potential collaborators for proposals to the associated RFP. Participants will have the opportunity to give a brief (2 minute) presentation on their research and to display a poster.
Convener: Dr. Nick Duffield
Please contact Sharon McCord - firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.
Link to register: https://vpr.tamu.edu/researchdevelopment/registrations/big-data-mixer
- Upcoming Events
- Competing for NIH Postdoctoral Fellowships Jan 20, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM — 601 Rudder Tower
- Onsite Group Workshop for the 2017 NIH Grant Proposal-Writing Program Jan 25, 2017 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM — Rudder Tower, Room 301
- Writing Successful Proposals Mar 02, 2017 01:00 PM - 04:00 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- NSF CAREER Proposal Writer’s Group Inaugural Meeting Mar 22, 2017 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- Demystifying the NSF! Mar 28, 2017 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall