Antimicrobial Resistance Working Group Open Forum - June 30th
Jun 30, 2015
from 02:30 PM to 05:00 PM
|Where||Rudder Tower 601|
|Contact Name||Dr. Helene Andrews-Polymenis|
|Add event to calendar||
Tuesday, June 30th (2:30-5:00 p.m.) at Rudder Tower room 601
CLICK HERE for the program and list of registered presenters
CLICK HERE to see the video of the presentations
Welcome – Dr. Helene Andrews-Polymenis, Associate Professor, Department of Microbial Pathogenesis and Immunology, College of Medicine, Texas A&M Health Science Center
2:45 – 4:00 p.m.
Two-minute presentations from researchers with expertise in antimicrobial resistance
(See list of registered presenters on p. 2 of the program
4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Open social and networking
Participants will give very brief presentations (1-2 minutes) of their area of expertise in antimicrobial resistance research. Faculty and other interested individuals with knowledge of current sources of research funding (NIH, USDA, etc.) in this area, will have an additional 2-3 minutes to describe what they know about upcoming requests for applications (RFAs) or other types of funding opportunities available in the near future.
- Upcoming Events
- Postdoctoral Professional Development Series: Communicating Science to Non-Scientists Mar 27, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
- Demystifying the NSF! Mar 28, 2017 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- PDA Bi-Annual General Meeting Apr 03, 2017 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM — MSC
- NSF Broader Impacts Workshop Apr 12, 2017 02:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- PDA Networking Event Apr 19, 2017 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM — Taz