Research Development Services
Research Development Services (RDS) assists the Texas A&M research community through professional research development workshops and seminars, research proposal development, and other research development support services.
RDS services include:
- Professional research development opportunities in research proposal planning, development, and writing.
- Facilitating collaborative team efforts in developing large-scale, multidisciplinary, and multi-investigator research grant proposals.
- Managing the Division of Research internal International Research Grant Programs, The Humanities & Arts Fellows Program, and PESCA grant program.
- Facilitating access to the Limited Submission grant process.
- Supporting the Council of Principal Investigators and the University Research Council.
- Upcoming Events