Research Development Services
Research Development Services (RDS) assists the Texas A&M research community through professional development workshops and seminars, research proposal development, and other research development support services.
Notice: NSF and NIH are implementing new policies in 2016 that require changes to grant applications effective January 26, 2016. Read more...
2016-2017 NIH Grant Proposal Writing Program
NIH Grant Proposal-Writing Program
Applications for the writing program are being accepted until Oct. 5, 2016.
RDS services include:
- Professional development in research proposal planning and writing.
- Assisting individual investigators with new and resubmission grant proposals.
- Assisting investigator teams with large, complex interdisciplinary grant proposal development, including research development strategy at the pre-proposal stage.
- Managing the Division of Research internal International Research Grant Programs, The Arts & Humanities Fellows Program, and PESCA grant program.
- Hanover Research Grant proposal assistance through DOR and HSC
- Research Interest Groups
Click here to subscribe to the weekly Division of Research PI bulletin.
- Upcoming Events
- Imaging Science Spotlight Series Event featuring Nobel Laureate, Dr. W.E. Moerner Oct 26, 2016 01:00 PM - 06:00 PM — ILSB Auditorium and Lobby
- Arts & Humanities Fellows Program Proposal Writer's Workshop Nov 01, 2016 01:00 PM - 03:00 PM — Henderson Hall 103
- Microbiota Research Networking Event Nov 08, 2016 01:00 PM - 04:00 PM
- Arts & Humanities Fellows Program Proposal Writer's Workshop II Nov 30, 2016 01:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- Onsite Group Workshop for the 2017 NIH Grant Proposal-Writing Program Jan 25, 2017 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM — Rudder Tower, Room 301