Research Development Services
Research Development Services (RDS) assists the Texas A&M research community through professional development workshops and seminars, research proposal development, and other research development support services.
Notice: NSF and NIH are implementing new policies in 2016 that require changes to grant applications effective January 26, 2016. Read more...
RDS services include:
- Professional development in research proposal planning and writing.
- Assisting individual investigators with new and resubmission grant proposals.
- Assisting investigator teams with large, complex interdisciplinary grant proposal development, including research development strategy at the pre-proposal stage.
- Managing the Division of Research internal International Research Grant Programs, The Arts & Humanities Fellows Program, and PESCA grant program.
- Research Interest Groups
Click here to subscribe to the weekly Division of Research PI bulletin.
- Upcoming Events
- TEES / Division of Research NSF CAREER and Young Investigator Programs Workshop Feb 18, 2016 08:00 AM - 12:45 PM — 401 Rudder Tower
- NIH/NSF Grant Application Changes: Overview Sessions with Q&A Mar 01, 2016 02:00 PM - 03:00 PM — TAMHSC Bryan Campus
- NIH/NSF Grant Application Changes: Overview Sessions with Q&A Mar 02, 2016 03:00 PM - 04:00 PM
- NIH/NSF Grant Application Changes: Overview Sessions with Q&A Mar 09, 2016 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM — College of Veterinary Medicine, VTH 101
- Writing Successful Proposals Mar 10, 2016 01:00 PM - 04:00 PM — 103 Henderson Hall