Research Development Services
Research Development Services (RDS) assists the Texas A&M research community through professional development workshops and seminars, research proposal development, and other research development support services.
RDS services include:
- Professional development in research proposal planning and writing.
- Assisting individual investigators with new and resubmission grant proposals.
- Assisting investigator teams with large, complex interdisciplinary grant proposal development, including research development strategy at the pre-proposal stage.
- Managing the Division of Research internal International Research Grant Programs, The Arts & Humanities Fellows Program, and PESCA grant program.
- Facilitating opportunities for multidisciplinary networking and collaboration and supporting research interest working groups.
Click here to subscribe to the weekly Division of Research PI bulletin.
- Upcoming Events
- Antimicrobial Resistance Working Group Open Forum - August 10th Aug 10, 2015 02:30 PM - 05:00 PM — MSC 2400
- Write Winning NIH Grant Proposals Sep 24, 2015 08:30 AM - 04:00 PM — Rudder Tower 601