Research Development Services
Research Development Services (RDS) assists the Texas A&M research community through professional development workshops and seminars, research proposal development, and other research development support services.
RDS services include:
- Professional development in research proposal planning and writing.
- Assisting individual investigators with new and resubmission grant proposals.
- Assisting investigator teams with large, complex interdisciplinary grant proposal development, including research development strategy at the pre-proposal stage.
- Managing the Division of Research internal International Research Grant Programs, The Arts & Humanities Fellows Program, and PESCA grant program.
- Facilitating opportunities for multidisciplinary networking and collaboration and supporting research interest working groups.
Click here to subscribe to the weekly Division of Research PI bulletin.
- Upcoming Events
- Healthy Aging Research Interest Group: Networking Event Dec 09, 2015 04:00 PM - 06:00 PM — University Club, Mezzanine (11th floor, Rudder)
- Writing Successful Proposals Mar 01, 2016 01:00 PM - 04:00 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- NSF CAREER Proposal Writer’s Group Inaugural Meeting Mar 15, 2016 02:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- NSF Broader Impacts Workshop Mar 24, 2016 02:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- PESCA Proposal Resubmission Workshop Apr 26, 2016 01:00 PM - 03:00 PM — 103 Henderson Hall