Research Development Services
Research Development Services (RDS) assists the Texas A&M research community through professional development workshops and seminars, research proposal development, and other research development support services.
RDS services include:
- Professional development in research proposal planning and writing.
- Assisting individual investigators with new and resubmission grant proposals.
- Assisting investigator teams with large, complex interdisciplinary grant proposal development, including research development strategy at the pre-proposal stage.
- Managing the Division of Research internal International Research Grant Programs, The Arts & Humanities Fellows Program, and PESCA grant program.
- Facilitating opportunities for multidisciplinary networking and collaboration and supporting research interest working groups.
Click here to subscribe to the weekly Division of Research PI bulletin.
- Upcoming Events
- CONACYT Writer's Workshop Oct 07, 2015 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- NSF Broader Impacts Workshop Oct 07, 2015 02:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- Application Due for NIH Grant Proposal-Writing Program : October 9, 2015 Oct 09, 2015 05:00 PM
- PESCA Proposal Writer’s Workshop Oct 13, 2015 02:00 PM - 03:30 PM — 103 Henderson Hall
- Arts & Humanities Fellows Program Proposal Writer's Workshop Oct 29, 2015 01:00 PM - 03:00 PM