Kathleen O’Reilly, assistant professor of geography in the College of Geosciences (center right), and Richa Dhanju, TAMU Ph.D. student (left), examine how effectively local field workers train and persuade women in the villages to manage, maintain and sustain area water systems.
- News From Around Campus
- Texas A&M Faculty Receive NSF Grant To Support Emergency Response Team Research
- The Changing ‘shape’ Of Ergonomics Research
- Astronomer Explores Connection Between Supermassive Black Holes And Their Home Galaxies
- Robonaut: Perception In Space
- Studying Animal Behavior Through Their Own Eyes
- Researchers Present Findings To Policymakers