Kathleen O’Reilly, assistant professor of geography in the College of Geosciences (center right), and Richa Dhanju, TAMU Ph.D. student (left), examine how effectively local field workers train and persuade women in the villages to manage, maintain and sustain area water systems.
- News From Around Campus
- Down The Drain: Pharmaceuticals And Personal Care Products In The Water Jan 12, 2017
- CEHD Dedicates Funds For New Research Collaborations Jan 11, 2017
- Caring For Caregivers The Focus Of Latest Health-care Research Jan 10, 2017
- AgriLife Lands $10 Million CDC Grant To Fight Diseases Like Zika Jan 09, 2017
- Higher Urban Population Densities Could Lead To Less Energy Use Jan 09, 2017
- Expansion Of Cities To Decrease World’s Food Supply, Says Texas A&M Prof Jan 04, 2017