Diversity in the Division of Research
As a major public institution of higher education, Texas A&M University has both an extraordinary opportunity and a special responsibility to create and maintain a climate that affirms diversity of persons as well as diversity of views. Diversity is an indispensable component of academic excellence. A commitment to diversity means a commitment to the inclusion, welcome, and support of individuals from all groups, encompassing the various characteristics of persons in our community. Among these characteristics are race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, age, socioeconomic background, religion, sexual orientation, and disability. As we harness the power of diversity, we will provide students, faculty, and staff a university experience rich in perspectives and opportunities to learn from each other. In the spirit of shared responsibility, we encourage all units and members of the Division of Research to help make our campus and our division a welcoming place for all.
- News From Around Campus
- Robonaut: Perception In Space
- Studying Animal Behavior Through Their Own Eyes
- Researchers Present Findings To Policymakers
- Hu Receives NSF Grant For Research On Novel Algorithms For Large-scale Attributed Networks
- Are Regulations Stalling The Future Of Health Technology?
- Lutkenhaus And Collaborators Featured On Cover Of Advanced Materials Interfaces